Entry form added

Find form attached:

Just print and send :)

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - 



FESTIVE FROLIC 2013 ENTRY FORM

Post to : Ian Brazier 106A Beehive Lane, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 9SH
to be received by 20th December 2013.

Enclose appropriate entry fee with cheque payable to : Ian Brazier

BLOCK CAPITALS PLEASE

NAME:

ADDRESS:





12 / 24 or 30 miles?


PHONE No………………………..CLUB/GROUP…………………………………..Over 18?……….


ENTRY FEE……………………….. SIGNATURE……………………………………………….


MALE/FEMALE………………………………………


E-MAIL ADDRESS ( If acknowledgement of entry is required) ..................................................................


Please enter me for the Festive Frolic. I understand that I enter at my own risk and that the organisers cannot be held responsible for any injury sustained by myself, or for any property lost by me during the event.


TRA Permit 214-14

No comments:

Post a Comment